-
October 7th, 2002, 04:05 PM
#191
Inactive Member
Lain! You were supposed to play along like the rest of us [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 7th, 2002, 05:24 PM
#192
Lainbrain
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
Lain! You were supposed to play along like the rest of us [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
[img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] Sorry Pnut who?
-
October 7th, 2002, 05:44 PM
#193
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
[img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] Sorry Pnut who?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Haha now I know [img]smile.gif[/img] and I wasn't even playing. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 8th, 2002, 03:11 AM
#194
Lainbrain
Guest
Pnut! [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
October 8th, 2002, 08:43 AM
#195
Twizzle
Guest
I said it was her earlier on in this thread and the little moo denied it!!! LMAO
Just you wait until I see you missy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 8th, 2002, 09:19 AM
#196
Inactive Member
*Moos her way straight out of this thread*
-
October 10th, 2002, 01:44 PM
#197
Inactive Member

I have a feeling this is going to be huge but this is me and two of my fav. students [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm the one on the right. Love those shoes! *goes to have breakfast with her cousin, Casper the friendly ghost* [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]
-
October 10th, 2002, 01:52 PM
#198
Twizzle
Guest
Lori - you're lovely hun [img]smile.gif[/img]
The girl in the middle looks like Sarah Michelle Gellar!
-
October 11th, 2002, 01:04 AM
#199
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
The girl in the middle looks like Sarah Michelle Gellar!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was thinking the same thing ^^
Lori, its a beautiful pic [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jen
xox
-
October 11th, 2002, 08:38 AM
#200
DarrensPassion
Guest
Lori what a fabulous pic hun [img]smile.gif[/img] You're absolutely gorgeous [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Janie xx
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks